"Create a party tax profile" is succ but "Tax Classification Code" is still empty
REST API call "Create a party tax profile" returned "201 Created" but "Tax Classification Code" field for the address is still empty.
In the REST API call request body of "Create a party tax profile":
- PartyId for the supplier is extracted from supplier creating REST API response.
- PartySiteNumber is retrieved from table HZ_PARTY_SITES.
- TaxClassificationCode is verified from front-end that it is a valid one.
Even though HTTP response is "201 Created", I can't see any "Tax Classification Code" on the page of the address.
- How to trouble shoot such issue?
- Any mandatory field is missing from the request body?