Insight (OBIEE) Tips | Commonly used SQL expressions
This document outlines some useful Insight expressions that we find our clients using. These are just examples and can used in many different situations.
This helps users filter based on dynamic dates.
Example: If you want to see all Email Unsubscribes in the past 90 days, you would
- Create a filter on Email Unsubscribe Date
- Choose the operator “is greater than”
- From the “Add More Options” drop down, select SQL Expression
- A SQL Expression text box would appear
- Enter the expression TIMESTAMPADD(SQL_TSI_DAY, -90, CURRENT_DATE)