You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Problems with Audience Split step

Received Response

We setup four different campaigns utilizing the Audience Split step and then activated them earlier today. We wanted 30% of the audience to go down the 'yes' path and the remaining 70% to follow the 'no' path.

When I checked them today all contacts in all the campaigns followed the yes path. (Example below)

Have others experienced this or did we set these up incorrectly?


Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!