Cancelling an Assigned and Started FA by Supervisor
I do have a question. Here's the background:
- A field activity was assigned to a field worker by a supervisor.
- Field worker "started" the field activity.
- Field worker realized that supposedly, the field activity should be cancelled so he didn't complete the task. However, the field worker forgot to cancel/not done the field activity in OFS.
- Days past, during reporting, the supervisor found out the the field activity is still in started status.
- When the supervisor tries to cancel it, the "cancel" or "not done" buttons are no longer displaying,
*Note that field worker and supervisor have different user type form.