You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Moving to P11D payroll from reporting

Received Response



We are thinking of moving from P11 reporting to Payroll.

The question is that some employees that leave half way or go on long term sick leave. We need to recover their benefit in kind through P11D reporting and not through P11 payroll.

Content (required):

Is it possible to move from P11 payroll to reporting for certain employees?

I have read it is not possible.

How do you deal with these situation when you need you need to recover the amount in lump sum for people who have left or are on long term sick leave?

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!