adding bank account to the supplier we have received a error'Failed to lock the record in table
we are trying to assign a new bank account to a supplier record received the error message "Failed to lock the record in table another usre hold this lock"' after selecting the Save button. I tried the same action on the supplier record and received the same error message. After 30 minutes I have tried again. This time bank account successfully added without receiving an error message.
Please provide assistance understanding the error message and reason for the error.
Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):
Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):