Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Chat routing between chat queues — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Chat routing between chat queues

Accepted answer
17
Views
5
Comments
edited Jul 8, 2016 8:34AM in Communication Channels 5 comments

Content

I am trying to % split incoming chats between 2 different chat queues (contact centres).  Chats are received from the same interface and same product type,  so I can't split based on these values.

For email incident routing please see attached.  As you can see I used the end character of incident.reference numbers to split. i..e each number added would be another 10% routing to the queue, so in this example 70% of incidents to Queue A, so remaining 30% to Queue B.

In the chat rules there is no chat session ID's to work with.  I think there may be something that can be done with Chat Rule Variables and incrementing an integer value but I can't figure it out. 

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!