You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Running P45 for an Old Payee Card

Received Response

we have a situation where employee payee got enddated and new card was created with different tax code after his termination and we forgot to ran his P45 for his old payee card.Now when we are end-dating his payee card and running the p45 picking his new payee card details which are wrong(TAX code,leaving dates etc)So how can we run his P45 for his old payee details?Note:we cant delete his new payee card as payrolls have already been ran and cant be rollbacked. Any suggestion or guidance would be helpful

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!