Can Checkpoint data be overwritten by dynamic load data?
Am interested in interactions between checkpoints and dynamic data.
We are looking to use dynamic data load to update integrated objects from OSC (e.g. Contact) after a resume checkpoint.
1) Customer creates a contact in Sales Cloud
2) This data passed to OPA session via dynamic loading. Checkpoint is saved
3) Customer updates contact in Sales Cloud
4) Customer open OPA interview and resumes checkpoint
5) Updates to Contact data in Sales Cloud (integrated fields) overwrite whatever was in the checkpoint
My observation (made using Service Cloud connection) is that the Checkpoint data cannot be overwritten by dynamically loaded data. Different contacts can be seeded in to the interview, but if I try and load the same contact from a previous session, OPA draws info from this contact from the checkpoint.