We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Assign to Team Screen

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Jun 21, 2018 11:53AM in Field Service 3 comments

Content

Hi All,

I am trying to assign a technician to another tech for assist in a team. I am doing that by drag and drop and it works fine. After the drag and drop I get a screen - assign tech1 to tech2 and in that I get an error properties not configured. I am thinking that some screen is not configured, but when I checked the screen configuration I cannot find any screen for team work. I have the admin access hence I feel its not due to that.,

Can someone help me with which screen I need to configure for this. Is it by default? In that case why the mandatory parameters are not coming. I have created an activity with all the details for this. Hence I believe if it was by default those parameters should flow in.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!