New Aliases in Field Service and REST API
I thought I would update you all on an issue I discovered recently with a new installation of Field Service and the REST API. After figuring it out, and reporting to support what I thought was a defect, I was informed the system is operating as expected and when I asked where it was documented, I was told it is not documented anywhere at this time.
I recently activated a new Client, and went through the new Automated Provisioning process, which is surprisingly fast by the way. Part of the process is to provide a "Cloud Account Name" which becomes the alias and part of the url. This new instance was version 18B.