You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register
Get Started with Redwood: Oracle Cloud SCM and Purchasing

How to Edit charge account on the PO generated from the PR with Inventory and expense destination

edited Sep 14, 2026 12:20PM in Purchasing 1 comment

I need guidance on modifying the Charge Account on a PO that was automatically generated from an approved Purchase Requisition (PR).

Specifically, I would like to know:

  1. Is there a specific Privilege or Duty Role required to enable editing the Charge Account field at the PO level?
  2. Do I need to perform this modification using a Sandbox?
  3. What are the other possible workarounds or standard setups to resolve this issue?

Any setup paths or best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!