You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

HCM Goal Center DFF: How to create a Dropdown / List of Values (LOV) for a DFF field in HRG_GOALS?

Hello,
I am configuring Descriptive Flexfields on the Goal Center Screen in Oracle Cloud HCM (Navigation: Me> Career and Performance> Goal Center & My Team> Team Goal Center to create/edit goals).

As shown in the attached screenshot, I have fields on the screen displaying values (e.g. Rating 1, Rating 2, Rating 3,etc). I have the DFF fields (Q1 Result, Q2 Result, Q3 Result) configured under the Flexfield code HRG_GOALS.

I need the Q1 Result DFF field to display a dropdown (List of values) containing the values populated in Rating 1 through Rating 5 for that goal.
How can i do that? HRG_Goals DFF does not seem to have any built-in parameters available in 'Manage Descriptive Flexfields' to pass context to the Value Set.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!