You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

What field Do I need to enter the CCI number for Peru Bank/Account Setup ?

edited Sep 26, 2026 12:02AM in Payables, Payments & Cash Management 3 comments

Summary:

What field Do I need to enter the CCI number for Peru Bank/Account Setup ?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hello

I was wondering What field Do I need to enter the CCI number for Peru Bank/Account Setup ?

In Mexico ss per Doc ID 2416815.1, Oracle suggest that CLABE is populated in the ‘Secondary Account Reference’. 

I already reviewed the below document and I did not find any suggestion.

Latin America Cloud Local Solution for Peru

KB50472

Will you please let me know if there is any suggestion for Peru , because as far as I know the CCI code is not a Swift Code nor BIC code.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!