You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

My client wants to export reports from Oracle FCCS to server in Control M. Possible using Pipeline?

Summary:

My client wants to export reports from Oracle FCCS to server in Control M. Is this possible using Pipeline?

I am thinking of using bursting definition to first export reports to Report Library. Then copy the same reports to Outbox Explorer using Groovy scripts. I have done configuration till here.

I am not sure if the SFTP Pipeline will work here to transfer reports from Oracle FCCS to Control M server location.

Any insights will be highly appreciated!

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!