You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

When creating Bank Branches, CE-660228 error occurs

Summary:

When I try to create a new Bank Branches, I received the folloiwng error.

Even though I search the Bank Branches I tried to create, no results found.

What is the cause of the error and how can I resolve this error to create it?

The alternate branch name already exists for this bank. (CE-660268)

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

See above screenshots.

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications26B (11.13.26.04.0)

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!