You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to create a credit memo and apply to a multi line Invoice

I want to create an invoice (with multiple lines) and a Credit memo (to be applied on the same invoice) in the same FBDI file. Do i need to split the credit memo and apply individually to each invoice line (LINE & TAX)? Or can i create a single Credit memo line and apply it to the entire invoice?

Business would like to create just 1 line of credit to be applied against the entire invoice amount. So far I'm getting this error in the FBDI file that I'm working with.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!