You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Order Entry succeeds using Primary UOM despite Item being configured with "Pricing = Secondary"

I am testing a Dual UOM scenario and am encountering an unexpected behavior regarding UOM restrictions between Product Information Management (PIM), Pricing, and Order Management.

Scenario & Steps:

  1. Item Definition (PIM): I defined an item with a Primary UOM (e.g., Ea) and a Secondary UOM (e.g., Box). The Pricing attribute on the item is explicitly set to "Secondary".
  2. Price List Setup: In the Pricing Administration UI, the system allows me to add price lines for all UOMs across both the primary and secondary UOM classes. It does not restrict or warn me when I add a line using a Primary Class UOM.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!