You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Free Tier MFA Reset Locked Out - Billing Address

Summary:

Hello,
I am completely locked out of my Always Free OCI tenancy because I lost access to my MFA authenticator app and do not have bypass codes.I tried resolving this via OCI Live Chat, but the agent's verification script keeps rejecting my information. Since my last login, I moved to a new home and updated my account with a new valid credit card and a new billing address. Now, the live chat validation tool is failing to verify me using either my old card/address combo or my new card/address combo.I have full control over the original registered email address. Could a

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!