You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

What is/are the privilege(s) required to update the child assets in asset hierarchy in classic pages

Summary:

What is/are the privilege(s) required to update the child assets in asset hierarchy in classic pages? From a custom role I am unable to update, while using maintenance manager role, I can. Manage Maintainable assets is already available for the custom role and asset can be updated as well. Only hierarchy is the issue.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

I don't see any action icons on the child asset from custom role.

from maintenance manager role,


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

26B


Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!