You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Oracle Cloud Free Tier signup fails after successful card verification – request for manual review

Hello Oracle OCI team and community,

I am looking for assistance with an Oracle Cloud Free Tier account creation issue.

I am an individual user in Spain and I am trying to create my first and only Oracle Cloud Free Tier account.

The registration process reaches the final step successfully. My payment card verification also completes successfully. I am using a physical, bank-issued Mastercard debit card, and my bank successfully approves the temporary authorization requested by Oracle during the signup process.

However, immediately after I click "Start my free trial", the account creation fails with the following generic error:

"We’re unable to complete your sign-up. Common errors that prevent sign-up include incomplete or inaccurate information, masking your location or identity, or attempting to create multiple accounts."

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!