You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

VM.Standard.E2.1.Micro - Stuck in processing after hardware failure

in OCI - General 2 comments

Summary: I have two Free Tier E2.1.Micro instances that stopped and are now stuck after what seems like a hardware failure on a node and they are stuck in "Processing" "Maintenance category - Emergency" "Maintenance reason Evacuation" - If I try start them they report "Error: Unable to start instance: Out of host capacity" - It is more than 24 hours and they have not migrated, it seems this process is stuck, how to I get these running again?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Error: Unable to start instance: Out of host capacity
Availability domain: AD-1
Fault domain: FD-1

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!