You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Kindly need help: instance cannot start after Oracle scheduled maintenance (InternalError 500)

Summary:
Dear Oracle Community and OCI team members,
Thank you very much for your time. I am kindly writing to ask for some help with one of my compute instances. It has been running reliably for several years and holds an important database for me, so I am quite worried that it cannot start at the moment. I would be very grateful for any guidance.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):
Region: ap-singapore-1 (Singapore), Availability Domain: AD-1
Instance display name: 22-7-19 13:36
Instance OCID: ocid1.instance.oc1.ap-singapore-1.anzwsljrki6rfwacyalxhkeyx2xi4dfoaipbq6qhqzgxghcpa7czb5fp23wa
Shape: VM.Standard.A1.Flex (2 OCPU, 12 GB), Always Free account

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!