You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Free Tier sign-up fails from Saudi Arabia: "We're unable to complete your sign up"

Hello, I'm in Saudi Arabia and trying to sign up for Oracle Cloud Free Tier with the home region Saudi Arabia West (Jeddah). Every attempt ends with "We're unable to complete your sign up. Common errors that prevent sign up include incomplete or inaccurate information, masking your location, or attempting to create multiple accounts."

I'm not using a VPN or proxy. I first tried with a digital wallet card, then with a bank card from a Saudi bank, entering my details as registered with the bank. The live chat also returned "An unexpected error has occurred."

Could an Oracle team member please check what is blocking my sign-up? I can share my sign-up email privately.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!