You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Free Tier signup blocked because previous OCI account was closed

Hello,

I previously had an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure account, but the account was closed due unavoidable cirsumstance and on my behalf because i cant use the account's sevices.

I am now trying to sign up for Oracle Cloud Free Tier again. During signup, my payment card was successfully verified, but account creation failed with:

"It looks like you already have an account using a different email address. Oracle allows one promotion per person."

I contacted Oracle Cloud Support Chat and was informed that a closed account cannot be reactivated and that I should contact Customer Connect for this issue.

I understand that Oracle allows only one OCI account/Free Tier promotion per person. I am not trying to maintain multiple accounts.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!