You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

OCI Free Tier signup fails after successful card verification on both desktop and mobile

Summary:

OCI Free Tier signup consistently fails at the final Cloud Account creation step, even though payment card verification succeeds.

Content:

Hello Oracle Cloud Community,

I am trying to create my first OCI Free Tier account, but the signup consistently fails at the final Cloud Account creation step.

My payment card verification succeeds and shows a green check mark. I have received multiple small authorization holds from ORACLE SINGAPORE, so the payment card verification itself appears to be successful.

However, after successful card verification, I receive the following error:

"Oops, we're sorry, an error occurred while creating your account.
We're unable to complete your sign up."

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!