You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Did the 26.10 update remove dimension import and export from application cluster?

Summary:

I am unable to access the dimension import / export functionality from Application » Overview in the lower environments.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

I am unable to access the dimension import / export functionality from Application » Overview in the lower environments. I can still see it in Production so I'm assuming the monthly update removed or moved it. Please advise.

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

26.10.67


Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!