You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Unable to View XML Data from Seeded Print Packing Slip Data Model

Summary:

Hi Team,

I am trying to view the XML data from the seeded Print Packing Slip Report data model in Oracle Fusion.

However, when I try to view the data by providing the parameters, I am getting the following error:
"Trigger beforeReportTrigger3 return with status false. Stopped processing."

Could someone please help me understand what exactly this trigger is validating and what parameters/values need to be passed to successfully view the XML data from the seeded data model?

If anyone has worked with the Print Packing Slip Report and faced a similar issue, please share your inputs or the required parameter values.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!