You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

History of External Forecast(FBDI) in Supply plan/Report

Summary:

Hi Team,

Where can we view the external forecast history. External forecast will be updated over a period of time using same or different designator for an item. How can I check the changes made in the forecast for an item. I tried the OTBI and am not able to get the data. I have archived the plan and not sure where in the plan we can check the history of the external forecast. Can someone share please?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

External forecast loaded through FBDI template

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!