You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Why is the user unable to cancel the extended offer?

Summary:

Why is the user unable to cancel the extended offer?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Hi team,

I ran a test where I extended an offer to a candidate using recruiter credentials, and I noticed that the "cancel offer" action is visible but cannot be clicked. Could you tell me why? The client would like to find a way to cancel the extended offer.

Thank you,

Selene

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!