You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Cash Management - Is there any FBDI avaliable for Ad hoc Payments ?

edited Oct 9, 2026 4:30AM in Payables, Payments & Cash Management 3 comments

Summary:

Cash Management - Is there any FBDI avaliable for Ad hoc Payments ?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hello

I was wondering if there is any FBDI avalaible for Ad hoc Payments or I can use the Payment Request Import FBDI instead ?

Please Advise

Payables

Payment Request Import

Cash Management External Transactions Import

Or I was wondering if it is requiered to develop a visual builder

Oracle Visual Builder Add-in for Excel

Thanks

Gabriel

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

R13

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!