Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Using Google's reCaptcha within Siebel OpenUI.

I'm trying to use Google's reCaptcha within Siebel OpenUI. Since the reCaptcha widget is accessed by calling Google's API using a URL I'm not sure how to incorporate that within Siebel.I can use the following within a standard HTML page and display the widget and also capture the user response but how to inject this in Siebel? I can display the widget within siebel by editing the web template file but how do I capture the user response? I am assuming it should be using a custom PM/PR. Does anyone know how the following can be used within a custom

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center