Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

My requirement is to set a field to red boder when a certain condition is not met and stop further o

My requirement is to set a field to red border when a certain condition is not met and stop further operation. I was able to capture the applet event and do a cancel operation, so that the cursor doesn't navigate to next record, if that condition is not met. I have done this through Invoke method and cancel operation in PM file. The canceloperation doesn't take me back to the PR file so that I can change the CSS to mark the field as RED.  How can I achieve this?

if( typeof( SiebelAppFacade.RequiredFieldsPM ) === "undefined" ){

SiebelJS.Namespace( "SiebelAppFacade.RequiredFieldsPM" );

define("siebel/custom/RequiredFieldsPM", [], function () {

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center