Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Is there any API to read and write to user preferences in Open UI

Hello fellow Developers and Experts,

I have this question from quite sometime, is there anyway like API to read/write to user preferences. I have this requirement to capture the user clicks and operations and then store the favorites in user preferences just like column widths or displayed number of columns are saved, for developer purposes only.

I know there is something called usage tracking for this but I do not want to add these to table and maintain the data.

Has any one has managed to do it ?

Kind Regards,

Kranthi Sagarushi.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center