Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Pickmap Joined Fields

How do I configure in Tools to display the Pickmapped Joined Fields once I have picked a value?  This is my scenario:

1. BC1 has 4 fields: Type, Id, Status, and Fiscal Year

2. BC2 has a field called Type, Status and Fiscal Year which are joined fields from BC1.  They are set as pickmaps on this BC.

3. I'm on BC2, and when I picked my values from BC1, I want to display the BC1 fields immediately.

How do I configure it? I have Immediate Post Change set already.

Thanks,

Eulysses

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center