Financial Management - PSFT (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Issue loading Suppliers bank information using FBDI

Hi Experts,

I m loading 127 Suppliers bank accounts using FBDI.

I get a this Warning:
Statistics for IBY_TEMP_EXT_PAYEES :
Records processed: 127
Records rejected : 0
Statistics for IBY_TEMP_EXT_BANK_ACCTS :
Records processed: 127
Records rejected : 67
Statistics for IBY_TEMP_PMT_INSTR_USES :
Records processed: 127
Records rejected : 67

The Log has the bank/branch missing in Oracle

I am going to setup the banks/branch missing

Now, I need clarify how reprocess the FBDI only with the 67 banks records rejected if all the payees in IBY_TEMP_EXT_PAYEES were loaded succesfully.

Can i get the steps to follow?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center