There is already a SuiteAnswers that says that there is an enhancement request to make an Inventory Aging report as standard. SO for now, I'm thinking I need to use a Saved Search or Report
What we want to see is the following columns:
Item Location On Hand at 30/6/2020 Current Year Last Year Year Before
A 50 50 0 0
B 500 0 500 0
C 100 90 10
Item A, all stock purchased in the current financial year
Item B has 500 on hand all of which has been in stock since year before. Sales of this item may have been 2,000 units and we've used 2,000 of the year before stock but still 500 pieces remain.
Item C we have 100 on hand, 90 just purchased and still 10 on hand from 2 years ago.
I did try the various formula in the SuiteAnswers but it didn't produce a logical response.
Any thoughs?