Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
NetSuite Release 2023.1 is here! Download the release notes and post your questions in the new Release 2023.1 category.
Join the webinar and "Get the Most Out of NetSuite Inventory Management" on May 2, 2023 at 10 AM PST. Click on this link to register. Do not forget to RSVP on this page as well!
NSC | FAM > Change the Asset Type of Depreciating Assets
User wants to change the Asset Type of an Asset that has already started depreciating in periods that are closed.
- Asset Transfer
- Update Depreciation Schedule
- Change the previous Depreciation Histories manually or through a CSV import
- Go to Fixed Assets > Transactions > Asset Transfer
- Asset ID/Name: Choose the Asset
- Transfer Date: Select the date that should be on or before the last depreciation. The Last Depreciation Date field is available on the right side so you can check
- Asset Type: Select the Asset Type you want to change it to
- Click on Process Transfer