Initial order
Subsidiary A created a SO
When this order is approved, it created a PO where Subsiduary B is the vendor
Run Manage Intercompany Sales Orders to create intercompany SO
Process the intercompany SO and send the product to the customer that is in the originalorder.
This works well.
The problem is that when the customer needs to return the item(s)
I can create an RMA from the original SO in Subsidiary A
When I attempt to create an RMA from the intercompany SO in Subsidiary B, I get the following message: You must create a purchase order first to transfer intercompany inventory.
All I have is the
original SO
Intercompany PO
Intercompany SO
RMA from the original SO
What PO should I create from where to bring the inventory back into the warehouse in Subsidiary B?
I have tried to follow the 'At Arms Length' documentation, but it is vague.
Can someone help with the step-by-step process to get the inventory back into the warehouse?