PI Publisher report for OTM

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary

PI Publisher report for OTM

Content

Hello,

I am trying to generate a report in OTM (Oracle Transportation Management) that has a parameter: shipment ID. However I need to select multiple shipment ID’s in order to generate this report. I currently receive an error, because Ihave not properly set this up.

Here is the error message I get on OTM when I try to run multiple reports at a same time :

At2017-10-31 10:25:44.456
oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.OperationFailedException: PublicReportService::generateReport for reportAbsolutePath [/custom/Shipment/Pick Up Sheet.xdo] failed: due to oracle.xdo.server.ServerException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00909: invalid number of arguments  oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.OperationFailedException: PublicReportService::generateReport for reportAbsolutePath [/custom/Shipment/Pick Up Sheet.xdo] failed: due to oracle.xdo.server.ServerException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00909: invalid number of arguments  [12501968] ORA-00909: invalid number of arguments -- 

Would you happen to know where this could come from ?

Antoine

Answers