We have a deployment of OAS with users created in fusion WebLogic. Users want to reset their passwords by themselves so that they are only aware of the passwords and do not need an admin to set a password for them. Is there any way to do that?
The WebLogic lightweight LDAP isn't designed to provide that feature, mostly because OAS is mostly connected to the corporate AD or LDAP and therefore doesn't "own" the users.
You can develop it by using the MBean.
This blog show how it was done in 11g: https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2011/10/changing-your-password-in-obiee-11g/
There is still a MBean for that job in 12c: https://docs.oracle.com/cd//F23552_01/weblogic-server/12.2.1.4/wlapi/weblogic/management/security/authentication/UserPasswordEditorMBean.html
Hi @SiddharthDang-Oracle ,
Have you come across any workaround for this? I have the same requirement from end users.
@Muhammad Shoaib
The response is in Gianni's reply. There are MBeans who allow you to do that. You can use any MBean-capable framework and build it yourself.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks