Good day,
Please assist, I added a new Subject Area with new tables. Two of the tables are pulling the data while one the I called Risk mitigation is not displaying any data.
Kindly see details of error attached.
Hello nameless user,
Did you want to include a screenshot in your post? It sounds like it and as the questions stand right now it doesn't contain any pertinent information which would allow any comment at all.
Please write your questions with the necessary context which is required to answer your question. You are the only one sitting in front of your screen and your solution and having the full context.
Hi @User_B4S9A
Welcome to the Oracle Analytics Community!
To enhance your experience and foster meaningful interactions, we encourage you to personalize your profile by setting up a display name and uploading a profile picture. Your display name will be how others recognize and engage with you in discussions, while a profile picture adds a personal touch to your forum presence.
Take a moment to update your profile with a display name and an image representing you. Let's create a vibrant and engaging community together!
Regards,
Ezequiel.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks