ELOQUA TIPS: SPLIT DECISION STEP IN THE CAMPAIGN CANVAS
With the 22A Eloqua Release, the Audience Split feature is now available in the Campaign Canvas. This new decision step allows you to split leads in your campaigns by percentages and routes them down a Yes or No path.
First, you should create a new multi-step campaign or you can edit an existing one. After you add Audience Split, simply drag it onto your campaign canvas.
- Type a new name into the Step Name field.
- Using the slider, determine the percentage to be branched to Yes and No paths.
The main use cases for the Audience Split include:
· IP Warming or any campaign where you want to split a larger audience over a number of days
· Testing different email creatives or workflows (A/B testing)
· Staggering the flow of contacts through the campaign
Start using this new functionality today to better segment your audiences with more consistent messaging via automated campaign orchestration. Discover more!
Got any questions? Ask me in the comments section!