You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Request to a Moderator regarding OCI account application

Summary:
Hi,

I applied for an OCI Free Tier account approx 5 days ago and my transaction verification hold cleared successfully with my bank.
Unfortunately, My registration failed with a generic error right after the card authorisation successfully cleared. Could a moderator look at the backend failure logs for my email address please. I am using a personal Gmail account and my requested home region is UK South. I would be grateful if a moderator could please escalate my application which is stuck under the following raised ticket: "Incident: 260922-001115"

"


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!