You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

URGENT: OCI Free Tier tenancy terminated — request for data recovery

Hello Oracle team,

My OCI Free Tier tenancy was recently terminated by the system without any warning or explanation.

I contacted Oracle Cloud Support through the official Live Chat. The agent confirmed that my account has been terminated, but stated that they cannot provide the reason, reactivate the account, or provide additional information.

I have not intentionally violated the Free Tier terms or Acceptable Use Policy.

My tenancy contained important personal and project data, including a VPS running my hosting services. I have now lost access to both the OCI Console and the VPS.

My primary request is DATA RECOVERY.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!