How to make changes to a award decision after it is submitted for approval?
SummarySometimes, certain situations may arise that require you to make changes to the award decision after it is submitted for approval. You can achieve this by the following steps.
- Navigate to 'Award Negotiation' page.
- Click 'Actions' and then click on 'Withdraw Award'.
- Award decision is withdrawn. Now again click on 'Actions' and then click on 'Edit Award' link
- You will see a warning message ' If you edit award decision, you must submit it for approval again. Do you want to continue?'
- Click on Yes button to edit award decision.
You can also make changes to an approved award decision and resubmit it or approval. You can achieve this by the following steps.