What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more! ×
19B NUX: Is it possible to change the current / complete dropdown in the my performance area? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

19B NUX: Is it possible to change the current / complete dropdown in the my performance area?

Question
Views
Comments
edited Jul 23, 2019 2:25PM in Performance Management

Summary

Is it possible to change the values in the current / complete drop-down on the my performance page

Content

My client would like to know if it is possible to change the values on the the (me > career and performance > performance) performance documents drop-down.  Currently, the performance documents are separated into current and completed. If possible, I would like to be able to combined all documents under one drop-down. However, if that is not possible, I'm wondering if I could change 'current' and 'complete' to two different words. I have looked into performance value sets, but I have not been able to find anything, and I also have not gotten anywhere trying to use Page Composer.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!