Guided Learning Flows: Using URLs as next step
SummaryHow are you using the "Next URL" feature in your guided learning implementation?
We have recently implemented some guides that use the "next URL" feature to direct the user to a specific page via deep links in lieu of directing the user to another step.
This seems to be particularly useful for:
(1) Messages that direct employees to new or important information such as:
- Year-end documents (e.g., Form W-2) <see example below>
- Tax withholding (e.g., Form W-4)
(2) Guides that introduce new users to common employee functions and direct them to a page such as:
- Personal Information landing page