UCM Document Retention Rates, Storage Limits, Access Privileges and Automatic Purging
We have a requirement where a Custom BIP Report uses bursting to send the report documents to UCM (Unified Content Management Portal).
The documents sent to UCM are in the range of 40k+ per Year. These needs to be stored for atleast next 7 Years in UCM.
- What are the Retention Span/Rates of documents in UCM?
- What are the storage limits in UCM? (Upper Limits)
- How can the documents sent over to UCM be accessed only by specific personnel? (Access Restrictions)
- Do we have any automatic purging of documents as a feature in UCM document?
- Do we have any ability to download multiple documents in single operation?