Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Calculation Card Error when updating for employee over the age of 70 with a CPP Election Date — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Calculation Card Error when updating for employee over the age of 70 with a CPP Election Date

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 23, 2021 3:53PM in Payroll and Global Payroll Interface (GPI) 2 comments

Content

Hi All,

I have this currently in an SR, but I thought I would share for Canadian Customers.

Employee turned 71 in January 2021.

CPP Election Date on card with a date of 2017.

Employee requested a change to Additional Tax to be deducted.

Error is not allowing changes to be made due to the CPP Election Date on the employee record. (see below)

We tried to remove the record on current date, date of employee's birthday, date after the employee's birthday, tried to add a revocation date. We even tried to load the change, but were not successful.

This is now in an SR and hopefully will get a resolution. I will update the topic when I get a response.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!